Thursday, February 26, 2009

Park and a Picnic






Ok as much as I hate to admit this, Florence is growing on me. We have made friends with a great family. They are transplants from the Raleigh area too. The Dad works with Sev. They have four of most well behaved children I have ever met. Today Jennifer and I took their 3 yr old twins and Anderson to the park to play and have a picnic. The kids had a blast!!
Jacob and Anderson share some guy talk!
The slide is fun with 3!!!!
We are ready to eat!

1 comment:

  1. What luck!

    The last time that I ate with a friend, I ended eating up it. (I was hungry and instead of sandwiches, he brought couches).

    Do not be why it is difficult to me to do so much friends!

    (¡Qué suerte!

    La última vez que yo comí con un amigo, terminé comiéndomelo. (Yo tenía hambre y en lugar de bocadillos, él trajo canapés).

    ¡No sé por qué me cuesta tanto hacer amigos!)

    ReplyDelete