Friday, September 11, 2009

Anderson's Week


Anderson has had a very busy week! On Wednesday he started his first day of preschool. He was very excited, until we got there! He has a very loving teacher. I am sure soon he will be running into the classroom excited to be there.


On Thursday Anderson had surgery for an inguinal hernia. He had this same surgery on his left side back in February. He did great with the surgery. Even his Chicken Little and Green Turtle got a bandage in the OR. He is still sore this morning but happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I´m vey happy to can see you in this blog.
    I know all abaout you and Anderson, Colin and the mistery of te cocodrile, and I want, my husbanb, Pedro, made me the things of the house, he always write, but he never repair a littel screw. I see Severim is an artis with cement, you are very lucky.
    kiss for all, I love you, Pilar

    ReplyDelete